1970 Ford Bronco Truck
1970 Ford Bronco 4x4
Our 1970 Ford Bronco, U14 4x4 pickup is in like new condition and features a 170ci 6 cyl engine, 4.57 rear axle and a 3 speed standard column shift transmission. It has approximately 1200 miles since its frame off restoration. The Blue & White exterior color is complimented by a parchment gray interior with a vinyl bench seat. Powered by a 170 CI 6 cylinder engine and 3 speed standard transmission with column shift.
This 2 owner truck has a Ford factory build date of 2/20/1970, our rebuild comes with 750x15 4ply mud grip tires and no rust with all OG or NOS parts. We have a Deluxe MARTI report available with this vehicle.
All Rosehill Collection vehicles are available for pickup at no cost from our Rosehill, Texas location or we will gladly arrange shipment.
The Ford Bronco was introduced in 1966 to compete with the Jeep.
- Manufacturer: Ford
- Model: Bronco
- Year: 1970
- Body Type: SUV
- VIN: U14FLH54691
- Mileage: 1175 miles since frame off restoration
- Configuration: U14 4X4 Pickup Bench Seat
- Interior Color: Parchment Gray
- Interior Type: Vinyl
- Exterior Color: Blue/White
- Number Of Doors: 2
- Previous Owners: 2 owner truck
- Displacement: 170 CI
- Power: Unknown
- Type: 6 Cylinder
- Type: Standard column shift
- Number of Gears: 3-Speed
- Entertainment: N/A
- Condition: Like new condition
- Parts: no rust truck, all OG or NOS parts
- Tires: 750x15 4ply mud grip tires
- Other Info: Deluxe MARTI report in hand
Request More Info
Last updated: 2019-02-16