1955 Chevrolet 210 Sedan
1955 Chevrolet 210 Sedan
Our 1955 Chevrolet 210 Sedan is a truly custom rebuild. With only 600 miles on a new Chevy ZZ383 Stroker Crate motor, along with a new Edlebrock Riser manifold Holley 4 bbl and a new TCI 700R4 automatic transmission. This car is a beauty.
Gray and Silver exterior is paired with interior gray leather bucket seats and console with custom build and quality throughout. Power steering with a tilt wheel compliment the immaculate interior. The All Diamond audio Sony XAV 601BT makes driving even more enjoyable on the Ride Tech air ride with Big Red air pod upgrade & 4 link suspension. New 3rd member with Moser axles & internals, along with air conditioning ensure you'll ride in style and comfort.
The leather console includes a floor shifter to give the car a sporty feel improved by riding on new Shott Mod 5 wheels and NITO NT EXTREME ZR Tires 245/35x19 front and 275/35x20 rear.
The custom interior comes with upgraded gauges and LED lights and MSD programmable ignition. The LED lights are extended to include the under body, so you'll stand out on those night drives.
This is a high-end build and the exceptional detail shows throughout the vehicle.
All Rosehill Collection vehicles are available for pickup at no cost from our Rosehill, Texas location or we will gladly help arrange shipment.
- Manufacturer: Chevrolet
- Model: 210
- Year: 1955
- Body Type: 2dr Sedan
- VIN: VB55K057231
- Mileage: 526 Since Restoration
- Configuration: Sedan
- Interior Color: Gray
- Interior Type: Leather Bucket & Console
- Exterior Color: Silver/Gray
- Number Of Doors: 2
- Previous Owners: Unknown
- Displacement: 383 CI Stroker 4BBL Big Block
- Power: 450 HP estimated
- Type: Stroker Crate Motor V8
- Type: New TCI 700R4 Automatic
- Number of Gears: 4
- Entertainment: All Diamond audio Sony XAV 601BT
- Climate Control: A/C
- Steering: Power/Tilt
- Brakes: Power 4 wheel disc Wildwood Slotted & Drilled
- Suspension: Ride Tech air ride with Big Red air pod upgrade & 4 link suspension
- Axles: New 3rd member with Moser axles & internals
- Gas Tank: New 26 gallon polished stainless gas tank
- Wheels Shott Mod 5 wheels
- Tires: NITO NT EXTREME ZR Tires 245/35x19 front 275/35x20 rear
- Gauges: Custom interior with upgraded gauges
- Accents: Tons of Billet
- Custom Lights: LED lights throughout car and under car
- Ignition: MSD programmable ignition
Request More Info
Last updated: 2019-04-04